Monday, August 3, 2009

Not So Fresh Monday Squeeze!

Hello all you wonderful friends and family....this morning was filled with busy activity. Jerry apparently has a horrible stomach bug and is "bed-ridden" for the day :( I got Josh up and packed and off to his FIRST ever kids camp! He will have much fun I am sure! I already miss him but am glad he gets the opportunity to make some new friends from church and get away from all his sisters!

Our sweet kitty is missing...Jessica and Emilye and I went looking for her but have not found her yet. So please pray she comes home...I don't think the kids can handle losing yet another pet. She is micro-chipped so that is in our favor this time.

This week is a "down" week as far as lots of outside activities. I will of course be doing laundry..now that I am caught up I really want to stay that way! We start our new morning routine this week in preparation for going back to school in a few weeks. And I really want to get back to the gym this week. I miss it and really need to start gearing up for my next three 5K's that I have signed up for!

I hope to spend a lot of time studying this week and hopefully finally getting out of Anatomy and Disease and sailing into Pathophysiology. We shall see...I will keep you updated on how that goes.
I am very excited to have the opportunity to do something I love from home and be able to provide for my family as well. Not to mention that I can do this job from ANYWHERE (even maybe Africa?) Yes, I still want to be a missionary in Africa and I really pray that someday I will see that through!

Ok, enough babble for now. I hope everyone is having a decent Monday!
Hugs
Tracye and the Grove

1 comment:

  1. I really hope I've figured out how this whole thing works and this post actually makes it to being posted. I love you, your technolocically challenged husband, Jerry

    ReplyDelete