Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Brain Hurts....

So many things going through my head! Not that it is a bad thing, just sometimes gives me a headache. Still waiting to hear on Jerry's possible new job, meanwhile he is sending out resume's like a crazy man to find something to bring in some money while we wait. I am still wrestling with trying to find a night job....I don't know how I would squeeze it in, but I am sure I can do this. Harder things have been done before right?
School is kicking my tushy, but I am really enjoying it. I have also started going back to the gym. Just did a body pump class last night for the first time...and it WON'T be the last! I really liked it. I am sore today and from what I hear I will be more sore tomorrow, but I don't mind. It feels good.
My five year old, Jessica did tell me today that I am moving like a little old lady...I really don't think I hurt that bad, nor do I think I am moving that slow!

We are having a neighborhood cook-out saturday night so I am looking forward to that. We have great neighbors and for the most part, all the kids get along!

School starts for Madi on Monday and then tuesday for the rest of the clan. Josh and Emilye will be going back to HHSA (hutto homeschool academy) and Jessica will be homeschooling with Mommy!! She is beyond excited!!!

Well, I hear Madi getting frustrated so I should go.....talk soon!

Tracye and the Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment